Accessing your IRS online account
Taxpayers can access their online account through a secure login at www.irs.gov/account, or by going to www.irs.gov and clicking on “View Your Account” and then scrolling down and clicking on the “Create or View Your Account” button. First-time users must authenticate their identity through the Secure Access process. You will want to have prior years tax information when doing this process.
IRS ANNOUNCES TAX SEASON WILL BEGIN:
FEBRUARY 12TH, 2021
2020 Tax Season is HERE – Covid-19 still HERE
Out of abundance of caution for both our clients and staff, we will continue to keep the office closed to walk ins and client information drop off.
We will continue to have our own “drive-thru” system (cooler) out front for clients to physically drop off information and the secure portal for electronic upload of client information.
In the meantime, when dropping off your information, please do the following:
- Call us when you are here at (636) 536-4992 to let us know you are putting your information the drop box
- Once we know you are here, we will immediately retrieve your information
- If you use the portal, we will receive e-mails as you upload the documents to the portal
- We will remove them from the portal as soon as possible so if you go back and they are not there we removed them
- If you have questions about dropping off or uploading to the portal, please call the office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be doing in person tax reviews BY Appointment ONLY & MASKS are required for clients that want to do in person.
We have tried to make the conference room Covid-19 safe with plexiglass dividers for the table and by installing monitors to view returns. We will also continue to do virtual and phone reviews for those who prefer that option. When your return is completed, we will contact you to schedule your review.
We appreciate all your support and flexibility during these times and cannot wait to get back to normal.
Stay Safe & Healthy – Jenifer, Rhonda, Chelsea, Michelle, Louie & Lexi
IRS Withholding Calculator